Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bolthouse Farms Perfectly Protein Vanilla Chai Tea

On a good roll with the Bolthouse Farms Perfectly Protein beverages, I picked up this vanilla chai tea.


I've never had chai tea and wasn't sure if I'd care for it.


The ingredients:
soymilk from concentrate (water, soymilk concentrate), apple juice concentrate, green tea (water, green tea), soy protein isolate, natural flavors, calcium (tricalcium phosphate), carrageenan, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), magnesium (magnesium oxide), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), zine (zinc sulfate), iron (ferrous lactate), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).

And it is tasty. Very tasty. I think I enjoyed this one more than the chocolate and mango flavors.

Available at Stater Bros. in a 52-oz bottle for $5.99.


0 comments: