Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Following and Print Options

I recently discovered that Smells has a follower. How the heck Hot Mess Housewife was able to follow Smells Like Food in Here, I have no idea. I goofed around trying to figure it out and came up with nothing. To make it easier on anyone else interested, I've added the Follower do-hickey down there under the Labels. Seems I'd omitted it when I did the last face-lift.

As for printing, I've realized that I've always checked the link while signed into Blogger/Google, so it always worked for me. Tonight I tried the print links before signing in and was shocked to find they didn't work! That's been rectified, so give it a try and let me know what you think.

If you are into a one-pot meal with Moroccan flavor, give this dish a spin. Now you can even print the recipe, no foolin'.

0 comments: