Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Korean Tacos leftovers



For late breakfast/early lunch, I'm having what's left from dinner last night. Yep, Korean tacos!

Remember when I marinated all of that flank steak, froze a bunch of it, and then found a bag of flank in my freezer? I let that bag thaw in the fridge a couple days, broiled the marinated flank about 8 minutes until it was just medium rare, whipped out some Korean-style slaw and had tacos for dinner.

What's really cool is that one end of the flank steak was more toward rare so when I warmed up the leftovers for chow today, it was medium rare! Note: I didn't go crazy with the microwave time, keeping it to just a minute or so on lower power in order not to overcook it.

Having the tacos on the pillow-like Romero's flour tortillas was different, but still kick-ass.


0 comments: