Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes



The next recipe calls for some sun-dried tomatoes. Thinking I'd go smart, I went big, two pounds big.


Yep, that's me buying in bulk, saving money. Those last tomatoes were expensive!


While these aren't packed in extra-virgin olive oil, they have much less sodium, which is a winner in my book. No doctor ordered dietary restriction here, just something I try to keep in check since I eat out at lunch so much.


The texture is similar to the other brand, which is as expected. They taste pretty good too, handy since I have two pounds of them.


Have you ever noticed how when you buy something like this packed in oil the only recipes you see calling for it expect it packed in water? Have you noticed that? It's novel.


Fortunately, the Bella Sun Luci site offers some recipes that sound really good.

Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes available in a 2-lb jar at Costco for $8.89.

0 comments: