Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bill's Burgers



I missed my exit on the way home from work. Then I missed the appropriate turn. And that's when I saw a little place called Bill's Burgers. I pulled into the drive-through and placed an order for a cheeseburger combo with Coke.

While the guys inside were preparing my food, I took the time to look around the place through the drive-thru window. It seemed clean, the employees busy and efficient. Within a few minutes, the nicest drive-thru guy in the world offered my bag of dinner and well wishes for the evening.

At home, I peered into the non-descript bag and saw a huge pile of fries. It made sense to tear the bag open rather than try to fish my paper-wrapped burger from the bag.


Opening the burger, I was stunned by how large the burger was. When I started eating it, it reminded me of...Burger King.


The burger was decent and the fries lacked salt. I don't know that I'll make it a point to visit Bill's Burgers again, but would not be against it if I just happened to miss my exit and the subsequent turn.

Bill's Burgers cheeseburger combo, $6.80 on the Visa as they don't take Amex.


0 comments: