Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ben & Jerry's Late Night Snack



Ben and Jerry's is my favorite brand of ice cream. It's ice cream that isn't ashamed of being ice cream and makes no excuses for the fact that it has cream and sugar in it.

My favorite flavor is chocolate chip cookie dough, but I'm always open to trying a different flavor such as Late Night Snack. I mean, vanilla bean ice cream with a salty caramel swirl and fudge covered potato chip clusters? The potato lover in me swooned.


Of course, it does have a lot of fat, but if you're calorie counting this is pretty low, right? I'm supporting a company who's social mission values I admire, particularly their view on sustainable packaging and cattle treatment.


The most important part right here and now is how this tastes. It's pretty good but doesn't beat out the chocolate cookie dough as number one in my book. The potato chip clusters are a little gummy, sticking to my teeth and that just doesn't sit well with me.


Ben and Jerry's Late Night Snack, available in the freezer section at Ralph's for $2.99/pint.


0 comments: