Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Peppermill

I've been using Kirkland peppercorns in the plastic grinder they come in. Twice, the grinder craps out half-way through the peppercorns. Today I bought an industrial-like peppercorn grinder from Target.


It even came with peppercorns. I'm not sure how they'll taste, but as long as no kid opened it to spit on the peppercorns, I'm sure they'll be fine.


I just can't go back to purchasing ground black pepper. I like mine course, able to kick my tongue with heat once in a while.

The new grinder even has directions so I know how to make the grinds how I like them.

And the card includes a lifetime warranty!


While there, I also bought a new Mr. Coffee grounds basket for the coffee maker. I don't know why as I don't drink coffee. It just bugged me that the coffee maker didn't have a filter like it used to.

  • peppermill: $19.29
  • Mr. Coffee permanent filter: $5.99

Total: $26.12 at Target


0 comments: