Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sutter Home Sauvignon Blanc



The chicken recipe I was working on called for a white wine. I was hoping like hell that the store I shopped at would have a four-pack of Barefoot white wines, but that was wishful thinking. I selected Sutter Home as it was a dollar cheaper than my favorite -- I only needed a quarter cup.

At home, I removed the foil wrapper and proceeded with working the cork out of the bottle.

I don't know if I just don't have enough practice removing corks or if Sutter Home uses a really long one but I had a problem.


I managed to work it out and decided that yes, Sutter Home uses a really long cork. It could not have been me.


Sutter Home Sauvignon Blanc in a 750 mL bottle available in the wine aisle of Stater Bros. for $3.99.


0 comments: