Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pacific Red Snapper Fillets



Having never had it previously, it was time to give pacific red snapper a spin.


The two fillets were picked up from the meat and seafood counter at Stater Bros. where pacific red snapper was going for $6.99/lb.

And checking this list just now, I am having difficulty determining whether I bought something I shouldn't have. I can't remember for sure, but I think the snapper I bought was from Canada and that's not even listed!

So Canadians, clue me in -- do you guys raise and/or harvest pacific red snapper? Help me out here.

Oh yeah, it might have seemed like I fell off the planet, but I just took a little inadvertant unintentional hiatus. Turns out I just needed a break from blogging. But I'm back! Now that I'm two months behind, I intend to kick it into a higher gear.

0 comments: