Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Barefoot Merlot 4-pack



This is along the lines of what I was looking for when I bought that Sutter Home Sauvignon Blanc*: a four-pack of 187 mL bottles of Barefoot wine.


Remember when I bought the Woodbridge four-pack**? I talked about how each bottle is just over 3/4 of a cup of wine? It really is a great size for cooking. I'm so stoked that Barefoot has this option!

Not available at every single store like it should be, Barefoot Merlot 4-packs are available at Ralph's for $5.99.

*I saved the majority of this bottle in the fridge with the intention of using it to deglaze my cast iron, saving the hassle of scrubbing it with a spatula before rinsing.
** I still have 2 of the bottles left.


2 comments:

Kenny said...

I did the same thing once. I saw small bottles near the checkout, so I impulsed as they intended. Great size for a single meal!

The Cook said...

I used a bottle in a pot roast recipe and the quantity was perfect!