Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Broiled Yellow Corvina Leftovers


I have a bunch of fish left in the fridge. A ton. Rather than waste it, I rolled with it.

I cooked a batch of rice in the rice cooker and the oven was preheated to 350°F. After removing the plastic wrap from this plate, I turned the fish so the "wet" side would be up and popped it in the oven.

Ten minutes later, the fish was heated through and extremely aromatic. My stomach was revved up.


For simplicity while eating, I removed all of the bones and heads, piling the edible parts onto a steaming pile of white rice, leaving this scraggly mess.



The longest part about dinner was waiting for the rice to cook, which takes about 45 minutes. Easy, eh? As for the salty factor, it was most definitely salty. I had copious amounts of kimchi with the fish and rice, which sort of helped to level it out.

FYI, four of these little fish are a LOT for one person.  


0 comments: