Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Burgers Made at Home


Because I didn't have a plan for dinner tonight and made it clear I wasn't going to concoct something, that we were going to be scrounging for food tonight, Rodney went to the store to surprise me with dinner. Dinner HE was going to prepare.

Sure enough, Rodney surprised me -- with burgers. And I'll be damned if my burger wasn't one of the best I've ever had in life. Maybe it's because I haven't had a homemade burger since what seems ages ago (when my sister-in-law made them somewhat regularly about 3+ years ago) or our palates have been calibrated to assume that take-out burgers are "good". Whatever the reason, whatever the rationale, I'll be havin' me some more of these -- they're bitchin'!

The next time we have these, be sure we will, you'll get a play-by-play rather than the final outcome. Cross my heart.

0 comments: