Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Private Selection Pugliese Petite Boule



For the next recipe, I only need 75 grams of fresh bread crumbs. I looked for the smallest quantity available for purchase and found this tiny little boule.


While I don't have any reason to warm the loaf, directions are provided.


And here's the other reason why I bought it - it's not loaded with a laundry list of ingredients including ten pounds of preservatives.


Look how adorable it is.


Carving away, and then snacking on, the tasty crust I zizzed cubes of the soft white bread until there were only crumbs left.


Doing the entire boule, I yielded the 75 grams I needed (on the scale) plus about 1 and 1/2 or 1 and 2/3 cup extra which I'll try freezing.


Private Selection Pugliese Petite Boule, 8.8 ounces, available in the breads near the deli at Ralph's for $1.99.

0 comments: