Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

C&H Golden Brown Sugar



Nearly out of the last batch of brown sugar, I picked up some more. Anticipating lots of baking, I got a big bag.


This package gives hints how to store and soften brown sugar. I always transfer brown sugar from the package into a Rubbermaid container I bought about 25 years ago. That container sits on the bottom shelf of my sales counter pseudo pantry in the dark. That system works; my brown sugar never gets hard.


C&H golden brown cane sugar (aka light brown sugar) available in the baking aisle at Costco for $2.59 a 4-lb bag. That makes each of 454 teaspoons about $0.006 and that means each quarter cup is about $0.07.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Buy organic demerara golden cane sugar from the largest Demerara golden cane sugar manufacturers, Buy organic demerara sugar online from nutterzandjaggerz.in and feel the goodness of sweet in a healthy