Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Kerr Pint Jars



There's a few bags of foodstuff in the kitchen with the loose ends twisted to close just laying around and they're starting to get on my nerves. Considering my options, I bought some pint jars to deal with that problem.

Conveniently, the mouths on these are the same size as the half-pints so the lids are all interchangeable. Some little stickers to use as labels came with these but I'll just write directly on the glass with Sharpie if I can find one.


Now the steel cut oats, pepitas, and gluten-free flour have nice pretty homes.


So does the buttermilk.


I neglected to keep the receipt or jot down the price somewhere, but I picked up this 12-pack of Kerr pint jars from Smart and Final. If I remember right, they were about $12 or $13.

0 comments: