Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

St. Dalfour Red Raspberry Fruit Spread



I tend to stand in the jams and jellies section of the store reading every single label, looking for the one that doesn't have high fructose corn syrup in it. I want mine to have sugar and I don't care how many disgruntled moms shove me around to grab their precious Smuckers.

And then I saw this. It doesn't have any added sugar in it, relying on grape juice for sweetening. It is completely mind blowing.


And it looks like any regular jam or preserve or spread.


It even has a lot of seeds. My heart pitter-patters at an accelerated rate just looking at this.

And now I know 10-oz of spread is about 1 cup. Fancy.

St. Dalfour Red Raspberry Spread in the jam and jelly section of Ralph's for $5.59 (gulp!) a tall and skinny 10-oz jar.

0 comments: