Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

CupBakes Premium Baking Cups



Knowing I was almost out of baking cups, I kept an eye out for some when at Smart & Final. This was the smallest package available: 500 cups.

What's neat is that they are made of glassine paper, which is what makes them grease resistant.


I use glassine paper at work to weigh things out, so it's sort of neat to have some in my kitchen. I wonder how they'll hold up when used for muffins.

CupBakes Premium baking cups, available in the baking/cooking tool aisle for -- oh man! I didn't jot it down! It was about 5 bucks. $5.69.


3 comments:

pamn said...

Hi. I've always used these, but S & F no longer carries them here in California. Does your S & F still carry them? Or do you have to special order the CupBakes Premium Baking Cups? Thank you. Pam

The Cook said...

These were available at a Smart & Final in Orange County. No special order required! I'll check and see if they still have them the next time I'm there and will post here either way.

The Cook said...

Just checked yesterday and the baking cups are still available on the shelf at Smart & Final. They even have mini cups!