Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Grocery List, 040713

Did I tell you I quit drinking soda? I did. It's been more than a week. Yesterday I was asked if I'd lost weight. So, there you go, it does make a difference. And believe it or not, my chocolate chip consumption has also reduced which I believe is a side effect. The less sugar you consume the less you tend to want. Whether I'd actually lost any weight has no bearing on the fact that this weeks food plan consists almost entirely of desserts. I'm doing my best to unload the pumpkin!

Ham, Goat Cheese and Spinach Strata from last week
Pumpkin Pineapple Spice Muffins
Salted Pumpkin Caramels - for Yonetta
Pumpkin Ice Cream
Pumpkin Toffee Cookies with Salted Caramel Glaze

Costco:
organic eggs: $7.29/2 dozen
whipping cream: $3.89/qt
unsalted butter: $7.49/4 lbs
chocolate chips: $6.99
graters: $19.99 + tax
Total: $47.25

Total for the year: $455.87

0 comments: