Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Nordic Ware 2-Piece Angel Food Cake Pan



I'm gonna make an angel food cake and went shopping for an appropriate pan. Since the Nordic Ware bundt pan worked out so nicely, I looked for their angel food cake pan.


Plus, Nordic Ware manufactures in the USA, so I'm supporting my peeps.


Or so I thought! What is this Made in China statement doing on the package?


Anyway, here are the two pieces. It's supposed to make it easier to get the cake out of the pan, I think. And notice the three tab-like feet - that's so the baked cake can be inverted while cooling without the need for a wine bottle on which to balance the cake.


And look at this shit. It is made in China. I wonder why they print that mumbo-jumbo about manufacturing in Minneapolis, MN (second pic above) if it's not true. That's irritating.


Nordic Ware 2-Piece Angel Food Cake Pan available at Sur La Table for $25.00 or $27.00 out the door.

0 comments: