Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

El Toro Bravo 3-Taco Combo

A 3-taco combo from El Toro Bravo includes the meats topped with cilantro and onion as well as salsa verde (if you so desire) plus rice and beans and a handful of fresh tortilla chips. What more could you ask for? A soda you say? Well, that's included!

When Rodney said he wanted some Mexican, it was evident he wanted it from El Toro Bravo -- after all, Rodney went there for a burrito after our first excursion to this small joint.

Tonight we saw that there is a 3-taco combo available and we opted to split this thing as I couldn't polish off even half of a 2-taco combo.

We arrived home and dug into this bag.

Opening the single box, we found this mess of eye-appealing meat, rice, and beans under a pile of fresh tortilla chips. YUM! Alongside the box of food was a pile of fresh corn tortillas in a simple foil wrap. There were ten tortillas in there, not that we needed so many...I wound up eating dinner primarily with my fingers, grunting at Rodney not to hog from my meal. Yes, that's how I share.


I ditched the camera and dug in for dinner before I could catch a photo of one of many tacos put together at home. And those tacos were good, oh so very good.