Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Alejandro's Nachos, aka Chips and Cheese

An order of nachos from Alejandro's, complete with chips, shredded cheese and pasty guacamole

Tonight is the night before Tax Day. To me, that means I might as well get my '08's done so that I can get my '09's done by midnight Tax Day. Good plan, right?

Finally, all that means Rodney went and picked up Alejandro's for dinner. Rodney picked up carnitas burritos* and an order of nachos.

I ate a few chips from the greasy pile shown above, taking care to avoid the guacamole. I was never one for paste, unlike many kids in K-5. Rodney plowed through the nachos as well as his entire burrito. I demolished one half of my carnitas burrito; the other half went into the refrigerator. Rodney will eat that for breakfast or lunch or a pre-dinner snack. I've got 5 bucks on it.

As for 5 bucks, I think that's how much these nachos cost.

*I neglected to image the burritos because I thought I'd already posted those. Rodney will certainly get one again in the future, so stay tuned. I'll get an image and thus a post out then.

0 comments: