Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Medaglia d'Oro Instant Espresso Coffee



You'll never read a report of how a cup of this espresso tastes as a beverage since coffee is too much of a diuretic for me to enjoy.

In case you'd like to know what to do you'll put a rounded teaspoon in a 3 ounce Demitasse cup and add boiling water. Stir before serving with sugar, twist of lemon peel or liqueur.

I will tell you that these little tiny beads add fantastic flavor in the frosting on cake.


Medaglia d'Oro Instant Espresso Coffee found in the super tiny instant espresso section amongst the scads of coffees at Ralph's for $3.59 a 2-oz jar.

I tried weighing a teaspoon of this to get equivalences so I could put a price on portions of this stuff but the balance isn't sensitive enough. So, I'm going to say there are 57 teaspoons, each one weighing about a gram. That makes each of 57 teaspoons about $0.06.

0 comments: